Our 3 core ideals:
1. Integration – let everything communicate:
Most practices now have separate, disconnected ways to manage all their data:
- a calendar programme to manage weekly schedules
- email for patient investigations and data
- electronic shared folders for scans and faxes
- separate billing programmes
And office staff juggling information around all the separate systems – double and triple entering information into systems that don’t communicate between themselves.
VaperTrail centralises all this information:
- attach patient information to the patient record – ready to be retrieved within the office or securely via the web
- attach originals of the operating list to the list itself, where it can be viewed by office staff and anaesthetists alike
- carry data through from the start (booking) to the end (billing)
and allows it all to be viewed within the office, or securely via any internet-capable device.
2. Patients – not just bills:
Most software has billing as central and patients as peripheral. But mobile Anaesthetists need mobile data: clinical letters, investigations, ECGs, preop. questionnaires and consults – not just estimates and prepayments.
VaperTrail allows a mobile anaesthetist, equipped with any internet-capable device, to view their weekly schedule, on-call, operating lists and patient information. And financial information of course. All securely using the latest technologies.
- enter information logically and intuitively
- present choices only when they are relevant
- concentrate on the essential
and make it work well. Seamlessly. For all.